BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Getting better all the time...

After a relaxing, long weekend, I am happy to report I am well on the road to recovery. Most of you know I had a thermal endometrial ablation procedure on Thursday of last week, in an attempt to prevent a hysterectomy. I am feeling GREAT... better than I have for a long, long time! I'll return to work today!

Over the weekend, I was able to get lots of necessary rest and even enjoy sometime outside with my favorite 3 year old. I took loads of photos too!! Saturday we got outside for some bubble blowing, a tricycle ride and sidewalk chalk! Lilli enjoyed spending time with her Mommy... she told me, "Mommy you look so pretty. That doctor made you feel all better. I think I like him!"
Stay tuned for more Labor Day weekend photos. You know, I am the "paparazzo" when it comes to my child! :o)
Thanks to all my bloggy friends that kept me in your prayers... BIG, BIG, BIG ((HUGS))!!!! Please keep me in your prayers, as I continue to recooperate over the next month. We are praying, my doctor included, that this procedure will be the only surgery necessary...
Have a terrific Tuesday!

1 comments:

Patty said...

Jenny, I had that surgery that you had about 10 years ago. I have had no cycles for that long. I am starting to see them come back a "tiny" bit now....it was great!!! So glad to hear you are recovering well.